I know what to expect going away
Use as a visual timetable to help understanding of what’s going to be happening and what to expect each day whilst away from home and normal routines. Includes symbols for transport and places to stay so travelling so you can explain where you will be staying and how you’re going to get there and back.
Can also be used as a packing checklist to encourage independence.
- 6 button holders
- 40 blank buttons
- 1 attachment loop
- Instruction sheet
- Staying away from home sticker pack
Typical users might include:
- Visual learners (common in individuals with autism)
- Children and young people with communication difficulties
- Children and young people with developmental disabilities
- Anyone with executive functioning (memory and organisation) difficulties (eg. dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADHD)
WARNING: Please note – TomTag is not a toy. Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.